Facebook Marketplace is all the buzz! Dealerships have been asking how they can take advantage of this new platform in their powersports marketing strategy. With the emphasis Facebook has made on improving their search filters for local shoppers, dealers adopting this solution are seeing favorable results.
Here is a rundown:
- Marketplace is available on both the desktop and app version of Facebook
- Facebook Marketplace Listings are robust, including:
- Seller Information with a link to your dealership profile
- Seller Location
- Vehicle Description
- How long the vehicle has been posted
- Any price changes
- How many views and saves it has
- Facebook states that 1 out of 3 Facebook users visits marketplace at least once a month. With over 214 million US users, that’s a lot of sales opportunities
Not only are the listings all-encompassing, but so are the leads. By utilizing Facebook Messenger, vehicle inquiries are sent directly to your Facebook inbox. As a dealer, you can see all of the customer's information in their profile once they open dialogue with you. Working leads via Facebook Messenger may take a bit to get used to. Not to worry! We have you covered with our Lead Chat option where our automated system will capture these leads and deliver them directly to your existing CRM.
Dealerships that have been participating are seeing incredible results! For some, they’ve stated Facebook Marketplace is now their top source for leads. If you are looking for a new way to generate sales opportunities and want to be in a classified marketplace that isn’t flooded with competition, take a closer look at Facebook Marketplace for your strategy.
Take advantage of this inexpensive service through LotVantage today!